YouTube has become an important part of my daily life. It’s one of my go-to places for entertaining and informative content. I find it relaxing to watch videos whenever I need a break from a task I’ve been working on.
I generally watch 5 types of YouTube videos:
1. Organizing and decluttering: I enjoy watching people organize their personal spaces.
2. Writing. There’s always something new to learn about the writing process.
Channel: Jenna Morecci.
3. Makeup Tutorials. These were one of the first types of videos I watched on YouTube. They’ve been very helpful in showing me how different makeup products would look on dark skin.
Channel: Makeup By Tammi.
4. Shopping (I love watching other people buy things; it’s much cheaper than actually buying things).
Channel: Cocoa Chelsea.
5. 90s RnB music videos, such as music by Destiny’s Child.
You do watch YouTube videos? If yes, what are your favourite videos to watch?
Thanks for reading!