Mason Durell Betha (popularly known as Mase) is a Hip Hop artist whose music was very popular in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
5 Reasons Why I’m a Mase Fan:
- He’s cute and has dimples when he smiles (yes, this is an important fact. Don’t judge me).
- His rap lyrics were (mostly) of the ‘I’ll treat you better than your man treats you’ than the ‘don’t mess with me’ variety.
- He often broke into dance spontaneously with a level of passion which overshadowed his actual skills as a dancer.
- He and Puff Daddy (Now Diddy or Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs) were responsible for the musical soundtrack of my late teenage years.
- Even in the baggy clothes which he wore that were fashionable in the late 1990s/early 200s, he still managed to look cool.
Some of my favourite Mase songs are:
If you wanna party.
I like it (with HarlermWorld).
Get ready (feat. Blackstreet).
Breathe, Stretch, Shake.
Tell me what you want (feat. Total).
Mo Money, Mo Problems (with Puff Daddy and The Notorious B.I.G).
Been around the world (with Puff Daddy and The Notorious B.I.G).
Hold Me (with 112).
You should be mine (with Brian McKnight).
***All videos are from Youtube***